Book Williams Lake Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Williams Lake with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Williams Lake at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Williams Lake including the Cowboy Museum, Ranch Museum, and the Xat'sull Heritage Village. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Williams Lake car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Williams Lake Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Williams Lake
A rental car is the best means to explore Williams Lake, but driving around Williams Lake can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the BC's Stampede Capital:
• The speed limit on highways is 80km/h while that within the city is 35-40 km/h and if you are driving in the school zone stick to a maximum of 20km/h.
• Most of the attractions including the Ranch Museum and the Cowboy Museum offer easy parking options nearby. Most of the parking lots found here are city owned and charge around $5 for an hour.
• The morning rush hour ranges from 07:00 am until 11:00 am while the evening rush hour in Williams Lake is from 05:30 to 07:30 pm.
Take a Day Trip!
• If you are looking for a daytrip option from Williams Lake, Kamloops is a great choice. Spend some family time at the Riverside Park, take a stroll on the beautiful campus of the Thompson Rivers University, and get some retail therapy at the Aberdeen Mall.
• Just around 1 hour 30 minutes away from Williams Lake is the beautiful Chilcotin River. The river offers opportunities for fishing and river rafting.