Why Rent a Car in Atlanta with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Atlanta at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Atlanta including Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, and Atlanta Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Atlanta car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Atlanta
Looking for something memorable this weekend? Plan a road trip across Atlanta which offers something exciting on each and every corner. Historical attractions, world class museums and adventure opportunities, you name it and Atlanta offers it. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 20-25 mph, while on the highways it can go up to 70 mph.
• Downtown Atlanta offers many parking spots so there is no need to worry. Some of the best parking garages can be found on the 226 Courtland Street and 1 Park Avenue. Parking rate varies from $8-$12 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Downtown and Midtown during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive for about an hour and a half on I-75 to reach Marietta which offers everything from theme parks, museums to world class shopping stores. Don't forget to spend some time with your kids at the Six Flags White Water Park.
• If interested in history then plan a day trip to Kennesaw which was one of the famous battlefields during the Civil War. Know about the city's past by visiting the 'Museum of History and Holocaust Education'.