Why Rent a Car in Banff with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Banff at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Banff including Cave & Basin National Historic Site, Banff Gondola, and Lake Louise. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Banff car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Calgary International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Banff
Surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains, city of Banff treats travelers with spectacular scenery that is hard to get out of your head. Renting a car is the best way to explore the city, saving you from the hassles of public transport. If you are visiting the city for the first time then driving around can be a tough job, so here are some of the tips that will really come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph while it can go up to 56 mph on the highways.
• Millions of people visit Banff National Park every year so finding the perfect parking spot can be a tough job. The best place to park your car would be the garage located on the St. Julien Road (near Sally Borden Building). Caribou Street also has many garages that are not only economical but also spacious.
• 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Banff Avenue and Wolf Street during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Skiing enthusiasts should drive to the famous Kicking Horse Ski Resort which is about 90 miles from the city. Challenge yourself on some of the most exciting trails and don't forget to capture the natural beauty with your camera.
• If hiking is your type then Johnston Canyon is the perfect place to visit. Camp near the area and don't forget to prepare a delicious barbeque with your friends.