Book Calgary Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Calgary with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Calgary at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Calgary including Fort Calgary Historic Park, Calgary Tower, and Calgary Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Calgary car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Calgary International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Calgary
Whether you are out on a business trip or traveling with family, renting a car in Calgary is considered the most convenient mode of travel. With so many car rental locations, renting a car is not only economical but also provides you with much more freedom. These are some of the tips that you need to follow if traveling to Calgary for the first time.
• Speed limit on residential roads is 25 mph.
• There are thousands of parking spaces available in downtown, both for short term and long term stays. The best place to park your car would be the Barclay Center Parkade on the 3rd Street and Calgary Place on the 4th Avenue. Parking rate varies from $5/day to $25/day.
• 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic. If traveling during these peak hours then avoid congested areas like the 17th Avenue Street.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive to Banff which is about 90 miles away and is particularly famous for its ski areas. This quiet and beautiful town provides much needed respite from the daily hustle bustle of city life.
• City of Edmonton is about three hours drive away, offering everything from cultural attractions, delicious cuisines to spectacular scenery. So what are you waiting for, pack your bags now!