Book Boston Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Boston with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Boston at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Boston including Fenway Park, Freedom Trail, and the Faneuil Hall Marketplace. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Boston car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Boston International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Boston
A rental car is the best means to explore Boston, but driving around Boston can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Athens of America:
• The speed limit on major highways in Boston is 55-60 mph while if you are driving on local streets and thickly settled areas follow the limit of 25-30 mph.
• While visiting the Boston Tea Party Museum, park your vehicle in the Channelside Parking in the Binford Street for a cost of $6/hour. The city has several parking lots scattered all over the city for the convenience of citizens.
• From 6:30 am and 9:30 am and4:00 pm to 7:00 pm are the major rush hours in the city of Boston. Avoid driving on the Park Street during the rush hour in Boston.
Take a Day Trip!
• Those who are looking for a great daytrip destination from Boston, New York City is an excellent choice. Located about 4 hours away from Boston, New York is one of the most happening cities in the world. Make a sure shot visit to the Rockefeller Plaza, the Empire State Building, and Times Square.
• Known for its Salem Witch trials, Salem is another great place to plan a daytrip from Boston. Don’t miss visiting classic attractions like the Salem Maritime National Historic Site, Witch Dungeon Museum and the Salem Willows Amusement Park.