Why Rent a Car in Buffalo with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Buffalo at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Buffalo including Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Elmwood Village, and Buffalo Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Buffalo car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Buffalo
Architectural masterpieces, vibrant festivals and recreational opportunities bring people to the city of Buffalo. So rent a car and explore this beautiful city with your friends. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that you need to take care of, tips that will safeguard you from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in the residential zones is 20-25 mph and up to 70 mph on the highways.
• If you are visiting downtown then the best place to park your car would be the garages located on the 223 Pearl Street and 187 Franklin Street. Parking rate varies from $8-$12 for a day.
• 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the Niagara Square during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• If you are looking for the perfect romantic getaway then drive to Niagara Falls whose natural beauty will simply take your breath away. The sight of huge volumes of water rushing down massive cliffs is a sight not to be missed by any.
• Shopaholics should drive around 30 minutes to reach Clarence which is famous for its antiques and handicrafts. Don't forget to treat your taste buds with the delicious local cuisine.