Why rent a car in Campbell River with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Campbell River at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Campbell River including the Elk Falls Provincial Park, Discovery Passage Aquarium, and the Spirit Square. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Campbell River car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Campbell River Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Campbell River
A rental car is the best means to explore Campbell River, but driving around Campbell River can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Salmon Capital of the world:
• If you are driving on highway, the nominal speed to follow is 110 km/h. The speed limit within the city is 40 km/h.
• If you are visiting attractions like Maritime Heritage Centre /Fishing Pier and Robert Ostler Park, you will find paid parking right outside. The city offers several handicapped parking options and does not permit parking within 6m of a stop sign.
• From 08:00 am to 10:00 am and 03:30 pm to 7:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Campbell River.Take a Day Trip!
• Located just 4 hours away from Campbell River, Vancouver is an excellent daytrip destination for travelers. Do not miss visiting classic attractions like the Vancouver Aquarium, Vancouver Art Gallery and the BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. The Stanley Park in Vancouver is also not to be missed when in Vancouver.
• Any visit to Campbell River can be considered incomplete if you are not visiting the Strathcona Provincial Park. Serving as the oldest provincial park in BC, the Strathcona Provincial Park attracts thousands of hikers and explorers from the surrounding area. Fire is not permitted in any season.