Book Nanaimo Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Nanaimo with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Nanaimo at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Nanaimo including Swy-a-lana Lagoon Park, Nanaimo Seawall, and Westwood Lake Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Nanaimo car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Nanaimo Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Nanaimo
This beautiful oceanfront town charms its travelers with scenic mountain views, busy harbor and host of recreational opportunities. So what are you waiting for, rent a car and explore the best of Nanaimo in style. Although traffic is not a concern in the city, if you are traveling to the city for the first time then you should keep these tips in mind.
• Speed limit is 20 mph in residential zones and can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking is never a concern in the city of Nanaimo. If you are looking for short term parking then try street parking in the Old City Quarter. However if you are looking for long term parking then use the Bastion Street Parkade in the Arts District. Parking rate varies from $6-$12 for a day.
• 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Prideaux Street and Dunsmuir Street during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Known for its famous festival of lights, Ladysmith is the perfect day trip destination from Nanaimo. This scenic town is famous for its ancient buildings and the ever so beautiful Transfer Beach, so enjoy your stay.
• If you are looking for a romantic getaway then head to the beaches of Parksville which are beautiful, secluded and charming. Spend some cherished moments with your partner and don’t forget to try the delicious seafood.