Why Rent a Car in Victoria with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Victoria at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Victoria including Butchart Gardens, Royal British Columbia Museum, and Fisherman's Wharf. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Victoria car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Victoria International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Victoria
Whether you are looking for spectacular natural beauty, exciting shopping attractions or delicious dining, the city of Victoria offers something for everyone. So go ahead, rent a car and explore this beautiful city with your loved ones. For those of you who are traveling to the city for the first time these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in the residential zones is 20-30 mph, while on the highways it can go up to 70 mph.
• Victoria offers more than 11,000 parking spaces in downtown. First hour parking is free in five parkades operated by the city including Bastion Square Parkade on Yates Street and Broughton Street Parkade on Broughton Street. Parking rate varies from $1 for 30 minutes to $15 for a day.
• Try to avoid congested areas like Johnson Street during the peak traffic hours from 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM.Take a Day Trip!
• Ranked as one of the world's most beautiful cities, Vancouver is just 80 miles from the city of Victoria. Vancouver charms you with its outstanding natural beauty in the form of beautiful mountains and rivers, and offers delicious local cuisine for your taste buds.
• If you are looking for a romantic getaway then head to Comox which is about 140 miles away. This city is famous for its beautiful beaches and delicious seafood, so what are you waiting for, pack your bags and drive away.