Why Rent a Car in Vancouver with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Vancouver at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Vancouver including Granville Island, Vancouver Aquarium, and Vancouver Lookout. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Vancouver car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Vancouver International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Vancouver
Vancouver is considered one of the world's most beautiful cities and it's a great pleasure exploring this city. Although the city boasts of an effective transport system, the best way to enjoy its beauty is by renting a car. If you are visiting the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• The speed limit on residential roads is 30 mph while on the highways it can go up to 70 mph.
• If you want to park in any residential area then you need to possess a valid parking permit. If you don't have a parking permit then there are plenty of parking garages situated around the city. Richards Street, Keefer Street and Hornby Street are some areas where you can find a parking spot quick and easy.
• Peak traffic hours are 7 AM - 9 AM and 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM. It's advisable that you avoid downtown during these hours, take the road across the Lion's Gate Bridge instead.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive about three hours to reach Mount Baker which is a haven for skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. If you are looking for the perfect blend of adventure and natural beauty, then this is just what the travel doctor ordered for you.
• Fraser Valley is the perfect day trip destination, situated about 50 miles from Vancouver. Fishing is a popular activity here while those looking for some adventure can try the exciting hiking trails.