Book Esquimalt Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Esquimalt with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Esquimalt at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Esquimalt including Hatley Park National Historic Site and Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Esquimalt car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Esquimalt Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Esquimalt
A rental car is the best means to explore Esquimalt, but driving around Esquimalt can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Esquimalt:
• The speed limit to follow within the city is 25 km/hour while that on the highways is 130 km/hour.
• Esquimalt aims at offering efficient parking spaces with excellent protection and lighting. With over 11,000 parking spaces, be sure to have a parking space for your vehicle.
• Esquimalt has a smooth traffic system, there is as no rush hour in the city.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just around 3 hours away from Esquimalt is the third largest in Canada, Vancouver. Explore some history of the Canada Place, spend some time with the underwater world at the Vancouver Aquarium, and make a sure shot visit to the most famous park of the city, the Stanley Park.
• Located just about 30 minutes away from Esquimalt, Sidney is another good option to plan a daytrip. Do not miss classic attractions like the Butchart Gardens, Butterfly Gardens, Shaw Ocean Discovery Center and the Sidney Street Market.