Book Abbotsford Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Abbotsford with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Abbotsford at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Abbotsford including Castle Fun Park, Clayburn Village, and Reach Gallery Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Abbotsford car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Abbotsford International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Abbotsford
Abbotsford is a year round vacation destination that offers the perfect blend of beauty, culture and adventure. The best way to know about the city is by driving around it, if you don't have a vehicle then rent a car from the nearby outlet. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that you need to take care of.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 25 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking can be a worry so it's good to know about the major parking spots in the city. Travelers can find cheap parking spots on the King Road, parking rate varies from $1 for an hour to $15 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like downtown during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 20 miles to reach the town of Langley which is particularly famous for its world class wineries. If you have time on your side then don't forget to visit the Fort Langley National Historic Site.
• Whether you want to go on a wine tasting tour, know about the history of the city in a museum or taste delicious seafood, Chilliwack is the place to visit. About an hour's drive from Abbotsford, the city of Chilliwack offers something for everyone.