Book Prince George Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Prince George with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Prince George at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Prince George including Cottonwood Island Nature Park, Huble Homestead Historic Site, and Ferguson Lake. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Prince George car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Prince George Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Prince George
Prince George is famous for its ski resorts, boasts of world class galleries and offers mouth watering cuisine. If you want to experience the fun then rent a car and drive around this beautiful city. Before you hit the road it's recommended that you take a note of these driving tips that'll safeguard you from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph and can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of spaces to park your car in downtown. You'll find some of the best garages on 6th Avenue and 3rd Avenue. Parking rate varies from $1 for an hour to $20 for a day.
• 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try to avoid congested areas like downtown as much as possible during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Beautiful lakes and exciting hiking opportunities bring people to Weneez which is about 50 miles from Prince George. This town is perfect for those who want to get away from the hustle bustle of city life.
• Go fishing with your friends in Urling which is about 90 miles from Prince George. The delicious local cuisine of this quiet and beautiful town will certainly impress your taste buds big time.