Book Cranbrook Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Cranbrook with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Cranbrook at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Cranbrook including Canadian Museum of Rail Travel, Cranbrook Golf Club, and the Elizabeth Lake. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Cranbrook car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Canadian Rockies International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Cranbrook
A rental car is the best means to explore Cranbrook, but driving around Cranbrook can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Cranbrook:
• The speed limit when driving in the school zones is 30 km/h while that in residential urban areas is 40-50 km/h.
• The city of Cranbrook offers many free parking options in the city center. If you are parking around any of the major attractions like the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel consider paying around $3 for an hour.
• The prime rush hours in the city of Cranbrook are from 07:00 am to 10:00 and 05:30 to 07:00 pm.
Take a Day Trip!
• If you are looking for a daytrip option from Cranbrook, consider traveling to the beautiful city of Fernie. If you are here in the winters, take up activities like snowboarding and skiing while in summers you can hike up the ski hill or Mt. Fisher.
• Kimberley is another great option for a daytrip from Cranbrook. Platzl and the Cominco Gardens are surely not to be missed when visiting Kimberley.