Book Castlegar Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Castlegar with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Castlegar at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Castlegar including the Zuckerberg Island Heritage Park, Doukhobor Discovery Centre, and the Syringa Creek Provincial Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Castlegar car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Castlegar International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Castlegar
A rental car is the best means to explore Castlegar, but driving around Castlegar can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Castlegar:
• The speed limit in the residential areas is 30-40 mph and on major highways is 90-100 miles per hour.
• While visiting the Doukhobor Discovery Centre, it is easy to park your vehicle. The discovery center offers a parking lot to visitors with complimentary parking. The Syringa Creek Provincial Park provides parking in the day-use parking area.
• From 07:00 am to 10:00 am and 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Castlegar. During the rush hour, avoid using the Baker Street.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just about 37 minutes drive away from Castlegar is the small mountain city of Rossland. Start your day with the Rossland Mining Museum & the Gold Mine Tour and if you are here during winters try Cross Country Skiing. Try biking if visiting Rossland during summers.
• 3 hours 51 minutes is what it takes to reach one of the most beautiful areas of British Columbia, the Kootneys. Make a sure shot visit to the Rogers Pass, the Nikkei Internment Memorial Centre, and the Rossland Museum.