CheapOair.ca is offering excellent Philippine Airlines flight deals. Grab
the offers and visit a destination of your choice. With such low fares on
Philippine Airlines flights, there’s no better chance to book tickets than
now, So, why to wait? Browse through our range of flight deals and pick a
destination that suits your taste and budget the most. To find out more
about our travel deals and discounts, get in touch with our team of travel
experts, available 24*7 to help you get the best deals.
Book Cheap Philippine Airlines Flights
Philippine Airlines is the flag carrier of the Philippines, headquartered
at the PNB Financial Centre in Pasay City, Philippines. The airline
commenced services on March 15, 1941. With a fleet of 72 aircraft,
Philippine Airlines flights fly to 98 destinations. Philippine Airlines is
the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its
Philippine Airlines has its hub at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and
its secondary hubs include - Clark International Airport, Mactan-Cebu
International Airport, and Francisco Bangoy International Airport. The
airline has its Focus Cities at Kalibo International Airport, and Taoyuan
International Airport. Philippine Airlines frequent flyer program is called
Mabuhay Miles, and its subsidiaries include PAL Express. The airline's
parent company is PAL Holdings, Inc.
Philippine Airlines fleet comprises wide-body and narrow-body aircraft from
five families, this includes - Airbus A320, Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330,
its flagship Airbus A350, and Boeing 777.
Classes of Service
- The Economy Class seats are fitted with a 9-inch seatback mounted and in-arm touch-screen personal television.
- The seats have the undulating wave-pattern design in a blue, aqua, and terracotta palette.
- There's a tropical feel in the front and back ends of the cabin featuring interiors, curtains, carpets, and surfaces in shades of blue, white, gray, silver and tan.
- The Economy Class of the new B777-300ERs features Panasonic eX2 Inflight Entertainment System, which offers full-library of video and audio content.
- Business Class seats of B777-300ER can be adjusted to a variety of the positions.
- Business class seats are designed in plush, deep-blue upholstery accented with touches of silvery-copper threads.
- The seats are fitted with 15.4 inches. seat-back mounted and 10.6 inches touch-screen personal television.
- Each seat features individual “goose neck” reading lights, laptop charging port, and USB port.
In-Flight Meals and Beverages
A delightful choice of Western, Filipino, and Japanese delicacies are
served on particular routes for the passengers having booked Philippine
Airline flight tickets. Well-acclaimed culinary personalities are regularly
invited as guest chefs in the airline's food festivals in the Sky.
Passenger can savour the airline's brand of traditional and fusion cuisine.
Well-renowned chefs are invited in the airline's food festivals in the Sky
for offering unique dining experience.
Travelers having special meal requirements can place a request with the
International passengers may choose from a vast selection of alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages. That include - fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee,
tea, red wine, white wine, whiskey, gin, vodka, brandy, and a choice of
Complimentary beverages and snacks are available for passengers in domestic
flights exceeding 45 minutes.
Philippine Airlines offers myPAL entertainment system for passengers.
Travellers can revel in a wide range of the newest movies, television
shows, music, and games.
Philippine Airlines Domestic Flight Routes
Passengers can buy Philippine Airlines tickets for domestic destinations
including - Cebu, Clark, Gasan, General Santos, Kalibo, Lubang, Mamburao,
and a lot more.
Philippine Airlines International Flight Routes
The international destinations for which you can book Philippine Airline
flights include - Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Perth, Toronto, Vancouver,
Beijing, Shanghai, Frankfurt, Athens, Hong Kong, Kolkata, Mumbai, New
Delhi, Denpasar, Kuwait City, Macau, Amsterdam, Moscow, and Cebu to name a
Philippine Airlines Loyalty Programs and Miles Promotions
Mabuhay Miles is the frequent flyer program of Philippines Airlines.
Travelers can redeem miles every time they fly with Philippine Airlines,
its codeshare, and airline partners. With the Mabuhay Miles, travelers can
fly, shop, dine, and unwind.
Philippine Airlines Baggage Fees
Here’s information on baggage allowance for passengers having done
Philippine Airlines reservations.
- Each Philippine Airlines flight ticket has its own free baggage allowance policy. Passengers are recommended not to carry jewellery, precious metal, silver ware, negotiable papers, securities, and other valuable in their check-n baggage.
- An infant may also be allowed one fully collapsible stroller, infant's carrying basket or infant's car seat subject to availability of space.
Unaccompanied Minors Guidelines
Philippine Airlines offers the facility of Unaccompanied Minors. The
airline recognises children between 8 - 11 years of age traveling alone as
unaccompanied minors. There's service fee charged for unaccompanied minors.
Travelers can check with the airline for the same.
Philippine Airlines Web Check-in Policy
Why waste time in long check-in queues at the airport when the facility of
online check-in is available. Passengers can check in online for Philippine
Airlines flights between 24 hours to 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to
international flight's departure time. And from 24 hours to 1 hour prior to
domestic flight's departure time.