Book Charlotte Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Charlotte with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Charlotte at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Charlotte including Freedom Park, Billy Graham Library, and Charlotte Motor Speedway. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Charlotte car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Charlotte
Known as Entertainment Center of Carolina, Charlotte is particularly famous for its racing events, cosmopolitan art and host of recreational opportunities. If you are planning to explore the city then make sure you rent a car as the experience not only gives you more freedom but also saves you from the hassles of public transport. If you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 25 mph, while on the highways it can go up to 70 mph.
• There are more than 40,000 parking spaces in Uptown. Some of the best places to park your car would be the garages on the '301 South College Street' and '400 Martin Luther King Boulevard'. Parking rate varies from $6-$16 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try to avoid congested areas like the 7th Street during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive about 15 miles out of the city on I-85 to reach the famous Lowe Motor Speedway which hosts many exciting racing events including Coca Cola 600. If you are in love with racing, then this speedway is a must visit.
• Plan a day trip to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden whose natural beauty makes it the perfect destination for the eternal romantics at heart. The secluded expanse of the gardens will certainly make it a trip to remember.