Founded in November 1923, FinnAir is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa and its main hub at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. The airline’s major shareholder is the government of Finland. FinnAir and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. FinnAir is the fifth oldest airline in the world with uninterrupted existence. With a fleet size of fifty nine aircrafts, the airline serves eighty six destinations.In-Flight Amenities
- FinnAir Business Class offers world-class flavours. The distinctive intercontinental Business Class menus have been globally awarded several times. Every meal is completed with a high-quality selection of beverages and award-winning wines.
- Economy Class passengers can pre-order a tasty meal for an affordable price.
- There’s also facility of special meals to cater to the palate of different kinds of passengers. You have a choice of low calorie meal, vegetarian meal and so on.
- Indulge in-flight shopping and buy affordable products while journeying to your destination. The catalogue includes cosmetics and fragrances for both men and women, gift items for adults and children, confectionary, jewellery and more.
- Sky Bistro offers you freedom of choice. Make your choice from classics, seasonal flavours and theme combos.
- There are also snacks available on purchase.
Opt for web check-in to select your seats and collect your boarding pass. It is easy, and saves lot of your time.