Book Cheap Flights to London Heathrow Airport
The third busiest airport in the world in terms of passenger traffic and the busiest airport in the United Kingdom, London Heathrow Airport serves as the hub for British Airways. Owned by the Heathrow Airport Holdings and operated by the Heathrow Airport Limited, this airport is also a primary operating base for Virgin Atlantic. Top destinations covered by the airlines serving through this airport include Athens, Auckland, Belgrade, Vienna, Dhaka, Lyon, Sofia, Hong Kong and many more. A few of the airlines offering service through this airline include Thai Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar Airways, Oman Air, Japan Airlines and many more.
London Heathrow Airport Amenities
- Sip your favorite coffee or grab a quick bite before your flight at any of the cafes and restaurants located inside the terminal building.
- You can find AMT Coffee shop before the security at Terminal 1 and the Bridge Bar and Eating House in terminals 1,3 and 4 after the security area.
- Gadget junkies will have a great time browsing and buying from the amazing collection available at Add+, which is located in terminal 5 right after the security area.
London Heathrow Airport Ground Transportation
- Top car rental companies offering services through the London Heathrow Airport include Hertz, Avis, Europcar, National, Alamo, Enterprise, Budget, and Sixt. Counters of all the car rental companies are located inside the terminal building.
- Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect downtown by offering train service at every 15 minutes.
- Other ground transportation options available at the airport include taxis, private hire minicabs, and Chauffeur driven cars.
London Heathrow Airport Parking
London Heathrow Airport offers many provisions of parking including long and short stays, valet parking, business parking, and meet & greet parking. Take advantage of valet parking and get your vehicle delivered right outside the terminal building after you return.