Book cheap flights to London Luton Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LTN flights. Grab our London Luton Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on London Luton Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
London Luton Airport, formerly known as Luton International Airport, serves London, the capital of United Kingdom. It is located 29 miles away from Central London. This public-use airport is the fourth-largest airport in the country and is owned by Luton Borough Council.
The airport offers scheduled international flights to famous destinations like Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Munich, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Venice, Vienna and Zurich in addition to some domestic destinations in UK. The airport also offers seasonal flights to various destinations. The airlines serving London Luton Airport include Iberia, Thomas Cook Airlines, Thomson Airways and Blue Air.
London Luton Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free internet for first four hours. The airport has bars, cafes and restaurants that offer a wide range of delicacies, snacks and beverages. Some famous food outlets here include Burger King, Starbucks Coffee and Costa.
- Passengers can avail banking and currency exchange services for a wide range of foreign currencies. There are banking and currency exchange services offered at the airport. Travelers can exchange wide range of foreign curries.
- The airport is dotted with several ATMs that dispense Sterling and Euro currencies.
- One can use money transfer service to transfer money to any part of the world with the help of Western Union Money Transfer available at the airport.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase souvenirs, fashion and travel accessories, electronic gadgets, newspapers, books, magazines and bestsellers.
- Travelers can use airport’s premium lounge called Executive Lounge for GBP 24.99.
- One can also visit Aelia for duty free shopping and to purchase souvenirs, perfumes, cosmetics and beverages.
- Passengers can purchase fresh foods and beverages from Marks & Spencer Simply Food outlet.
London Luton Airport Ground Transportation
Just like Heathrow Airport, London Luton Airport too has an extremely fast rail connection from Central London. It takes about 22 minutes from St Pancras station via East Midlands Trains. However, passengers are best advised to board a shuttle bus from Luton Airport Parkway railway station to the airport or vice-versa.
London Luton Airport Parking
London Lutan Airport features 5 types of parking zones. They are Priority Parking, Short Term Car Park, Mid Term Car Park, Long Term Car Park and Multi Storey Car Park.
- Priority Parking is located closest to the terminal.
- Short Term Car Park is located very close to the airport terminal and its services can be paid on hourly or daily basis.
- Mid Term Car Park comes with a complimentary shuttle bus ride to the terminal. Parking a vehicle here is free for first 15 minutes, post which it can be paid on an hourly or daily basis.
- Long Term Car Park comes with a free 10-minute shuttle bus ride to and from the terminal building. Passengers can park their vehicles for free for first 2 hours and post that it can be paid on a daily basis.
- Multi Storey Car Park is a covered parking zone and is directly connected with a link bridge close to the terminal entrance. Parking here is chargeable on hourly or daily rates.