Book cheap flights to London City Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LCY flights. Grab our London City Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on London City Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving the city of London in England, London City Airport is an international airport located in the Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham, about 11 kilometers east of London and in proximity to Canary Wharf. The airport is owned by Consortium of Alberta Investment Management Corporation, OMERS, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, and Wren House Infrastructure Management, and is operated by London City Airport Ltd. London City Airport serves as a hub for BA CityFlyer and CityJet. The airport offers scheduled passenger flights a number of destinations such as New York, Berlin, Glasgow, Geneva, Florence, Dublin, Zurich, Amsterdam, and more.
London City Airport Terminal Features
- The airport offers complimentary Wi-Fi to all passengers throughout the terminal. Passengers need to pre-register for this service.
- For currency exchange, passengers can order the travel money online with Travelex and pick the currency up before the flight.
- There is a post-box located before security at the front entrance by self-service check-in.
- The airport has shops both on the terminal concourse, before Security, and duty-free shop in the Departures Area after security.
- Freshly-made delicious food and luscious beverages are available both before and after security.
London City Airport Ground Transportation
- Docklands Light Railway
Docklands Light Railway (DLR) is an over-ground rail system linking the East London to the London Underground network. The airport's DLR station is linked with the airport terminal making the transportation for airport visitors easy, convenient, and fast.
London Bridge, Stanford International, and Waterloo rail stations are reachable by Jubilee line from Canning Town which is just 7 minutes of DLR journey from the airport.
One can hire taxi from the licensed London Black taxis available directly outside the terminal.
- Car Rental
One can also rent a car from the airport. The car rental companies present at the airport are Avis, Europcar, Hertz, and Budget Car Hire.
London City Airport Parking
The airport o0ffers a variety of car parking facilities conveniently located just minutes away from the entrance of terminal. The parking options available at the airport are:
- Short Stay Parking
- Long Stay Parking
- Valet Parking