Hub for British Airways and serving as a public airport located in Crawley, West Sussex, London Gatwick Airport is operated by the Gatwick Airport Limited. After the London Heathrow Airport, LGW is the second-largest and second busiest international airport of London. The airport also serves as a base for EasyJet, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Monarch Airlines. Gatwick offers scheduled passenger services to many destinations including Malta, Harare, Port of Spain, Larnaca, Madrid and many more. Some of the airlines offering scheduled passenger services include Air Zimbabwe, Air Europa, Emirates, Icelandair and Monarch Airlines.
London Gatwick Airport Amenities
- Fulfill all the wishes that your head and heart make at the London Gatwick Airport. From toothpastes to beautiful apparels, the duty free shops have it all. Theses shops are spread before the arrivals area, after security and in the arrivals area.
- The internet kiosks help you in staying connected with your work and loved ones. Enjoy 45 minutes free high-speed internet access offered at the airport.
- If you are traveling for business, the airport offers a wide range of facilities to make your travel hassle free. Top facilities include car parking, business lounges and meeting rooms.
London Gatwick Airport Ground Transportation
- The airport has collaborated with many car rental companies including Sixt, Avis, Europcar, National, Alamo, Enterprise, and Budget.
- Take the non-stop Gatwick Express and reach Victoria in Central London, which is just 30 minutes away from the airport.
- Connecting the airport to more than 400 towns and cities in the United Kingdom, the coaches offer direct services to Norwich, London, Oxford and more.
London Gatwick Airport Parking
The London Gatwick Airport offers provision for both Long-Term and Short-Term Parking. The parking lots are close to the terminals and are under CCTV surveillance 24 hours a day. You can also book your parking space online.