Book Charlottetown Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Charlottetown with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Charlottetown at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Charlottetown including Confederation Centre of the Arts, St Dunstan's Basilica, and Founder's Hall. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Charlottetown car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Charlottetown Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Charlottetown
Charlottetown is a beautiful and quiet town that is perfect for spending some time with your partner. So rent a car and explore the city's fascinating history and culture on-route, it's a trip that you will never forget. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will protect you from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 20 mph, which can go up to 55 mph on the highways.
• Charlotte Area Development Corporation (CADC) manages more than 2000 parking spots in the city, offering both monthly and hourly parking. Some of the best places to park your car would be the 'Pownal Parkade' located on the 100 Pownal Street and 'Fitzroy Parkade' situated on the 130 Fitzroy Street.
• 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try and avoid congested areas like the downtown during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Lovers of architecture should head to the St Dunstan's Basilica which holds immense religious value and is considered sacred by many. Take a guided tour of the basilica and know about its riveting history from a qualified guide.
• If you are looking for adventure then drive to the Victoria Park which offers everything from exciting hiking trails, outdoor pool, splash park to delicious cuisines.