Book Chicago Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Chicago with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Chicago at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Chicago including Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park, and 'The Magnificent Mile'. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Chicago car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Chicago
Historic arts scene, fine dining and exciting shopping make Chicago the neighborhood to explore. The best way to know about the city is by renting a car which gives you much more freedom as against public transport. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will really come in handy.
• Speed limit in the residential zones is 20-25 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of parking spots in downtown Chicago available for both hourly and monthly parking. Some of the most reliable places to park your car would be the garages situated on the 181 W Monroe and 172 W Madison Street. Parking rate varies from $8-$20 for a day.
• 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try to avoid congested areas like the downtown during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for the perfect family day trip destination? Drive about 50 miles to reach the 'Six Flags Great America Park' which is particularly famous for its exciting roller coaster rides. Kids will surely have a great time here.
• If you are looking for some fun-filled time then head to Naperville which boasts of many classy restaurants and shopping stores. Whether you want to shop till you drop or taste the delicious local cuisine, there is something for everyone here.