Why rent a car in Detroit with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Detroit at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Detroit including Detroit Institute of Arts, Campus Martius Park, and the Renaissance Center. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Detroit car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Detroit Metro Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Detroit
A rental car is the best means to explore Detroit, but driving around Detroit can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Motor City:
• The speed limit to follow while driving on the major freeways in the city is 55 mph while that on highways is 70 miles per hour.
• While visiting the Detroit Historical Museum, the best place to park your car is in the Detroit Historical Museum Parking. The Detroit Historical Museum Parking offers parking seven days a week. If you are visiting the Detroit Opera House, park your vehicle either on the Olympia Entertainment Lot Y Parking or on MILLER Parking and expect to pay anything between $5-$7 per hour.
• The major rush hour in Detroit is from 6:00 am to 10:00 am and from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Avoid using I-94, I-96 and I-75 during the major rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• While vacationing in Detroit, plan a day trip to the beautiful city of Flint and treat the art lover inside you. The Flint Institute of Art houses an excellent art collection that is second only to that of the Detroit Institute of Arts. Take a Walking Tour of Downtown Flint, explore the Flint Farmers' Market, and go through some local history at the Alfred P. Sloan Museum.
• Located roughly 2 hours 30 minutes away from Detroit, Grand Rapids is another big day trip destination for travelers. A must visit here is the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, Van Andel Museum Center and the Grands Rapids Art Museum.