Looking for cheap flights? CheapOiar.ca is here to help. We are offering irresistible offers on Air France flights, catch hold of our Air France flight deals, and travel to a destination of your choice. CheapOair.ca is a one-stop website for all your travel bookings, from cheap flight fares, and exciting vacation packages to deals on hotels, and car rentals, we offer them all. To know more, get in touch with our dedicated team of travel professionals available around the clock to take care of all your travel queries, and help you grab the best offers.
Book Cheap Air France Flights!
Founded on 7 October 1993, Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. The airline is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France flights fly to 36 destinations in France, and to 168 destinations in 78 countries world-wide.
Air France has its hubs at Charles de Gaulle Airport, and Orly Airport, and its focus cities include Bordeaux–Merignac Airport, Lyon–Saint-Exupery Airport, Marseille Provence Airport, Nice Cote d'Azur Airport, and Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. Air France's subsidiaries include - HOP!, and Transavia France.
Classes of Service
For the passengers buying Air France tickets, the airline offers following classes - La Premiere/First, Business, Premium Economy, and Economy classes.
- While traveling in the Premiere/First, travelers can sleep comfortably, as seat transforms into a bed measuring 2 m / 6.5 ft in length and 77 cm / 30 in in width.
- Passengers can enjoy TV shows, games, movies, documentaries, music, and more. There’s 1,000 hours of on-demand entertainment.
- Business Class features a fully flat bed, and a direct aisle access for each passenger.
- This class feature a multi-purpose area (desk, restaurant table, bed) with full privacy.
- Passengers are offered an elegant travel kit - Clarins multi-hydrating lotion, a complete dental care kit, a comb, and more.
- Business Class seats have a power outlet, an adjustable reading lamp, noise-cancelling headphones, and storage space for laptops.
- There's 16-inch HD touchscreen for entertainment. Passengers can enjoy classic movies and blockbusters, foreign films in
the original language, concerts, documentaries, TV series, music, games and more are at their fingertips
- For the passengers having done Air France reservations for Premium Economy, this class offers seats with 40% more space compared to the Economy cabin as well as multiple storage areas.
- The seat features a wide personal touchscreen, a noise-reducing headset, a personal, adjustable reading lamp,
an electronic PC outlet, and a USB port.
- Passengers are offered comfort kit, redesigned every 6 months, and a bottle of water.
- Travelers can now enjoy new seats while traveling in the Economy Class.
- The seats feature tray table, cup holder, and coat hook, and the new seats are lighter, which helps reduce CO2 emissions.
- Travelers can stay connected with the Wi-Fi. They can choose the Wi-Fi pass that best meets their needs and connect to the internet directly from their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Air France Domestic Flight Routes
Air France operates flights for domestic destinations including - Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Paris, Lorient, Lourdes, Montpellier, Nantes, Rodez, Rouen, Strasbourg, and more.
Air France International Flight Routes
The international destinations covered by Air France includes - Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Seattle, London, Manchester, Dallas, Sydney, Belgium, Frankfurt, Naples, Rome, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City, Casablanca, Oslo, Seychelles, Madrid, and Dubai to name a few.
Loyalty Programs and Miles Promotions
FlyingBlue is Air France's Loyalty Program. With Flying Blue, passengers earn miles when they fly, book a hotel room, rent a car, and shop at one of the partner boutiques. The number of miles travelers earn depends on the amount of money they spend, as well as their Flying Blue level. Explorers earn 4 Miles for each Euro spent, Silver members earn 6 Miles for each Euro spent, Gold members earn 7 Miles for each Euro spent, and Platinum members earn 8 Miles for each Euro spent.
Air France Check-in Policy
For passengers who have purchased Air France flight tickets, online check-in starts from 30 hours before flight's scheduled departure time. Passengers are recommended to choose online check-in to save time. They can select their seat, and print their boarding pass, from the comfort of their homes. Easy.
Air France Baggage Fees
The number of baggage items permitted depends on passenger’s travel class. For the passengers traveling in the Economy Class, 1 hand baggage item, and 1 accessory is allowed. For those traveling in the Premium Economy, Business or La Premiere cabins, are permitted 2 hand baggage items, and one accessory.
Air France In-Flight Entertainment
Air France's in-flight entertainment program varies by type of aircraft. There’s wide range of entertainment for travelers having bought seats in Air France flights, from movies, and TV to cartoon, music, and games, The monthly entertainment program may not be available on the first day of the month.
Air France Unaccompanied Minors Guidelines
Air France offers unaccompanied minor service for children aged between 4 and 11 years, who live and are traveling in the metropolitan France. For children between 12 to 17 years, on flights within metropolitan France, traveling alone may be accompanied upon request. This service is optional and chargeable. The fee varies depending on the distance - €40 per journey for a direct flight, and €50 per journey for a flight with 1 or more connections.