Book Cheap Flights to Ottawa Macdonald Cartier International Airport
Canada’s sixth busiest airport by passenger traffic, Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport is a public airport owned by Transport Canada. The airport serves as the focus city for Air Canada and Porter Airlines. Top airlines serving through this airport include United Express, Porter Airlines, Delta Connection, Air Canada, Air North and many more. Some of the top destinations covered by the airlines flying through this airport include Detroit, Puerto Plata, Edmonton Frankfurt and more.
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Amenities
- At level 2 beyond the security gate there are many options to grab a quick bite before you board the flight. Select from many options including Booster Juice, Byward Taps, Rideau Bar & Grill and Starbucks.
- Indulge in shop duty free shopping at the AerRianta International Duty Free Shop located on level 2 beyond security. Other stores available inside the terminal building include the Great Canadian Book Co, Relay, Red Canoe, Artizan and Virgin Records.
- Other amenities offered inside the terminal building include Lost & Found counter, lounges and a chapel.
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Ground Transportation
- Top car rental companies offering services through the airport include Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National & Alamo. The counters can be found in the Parkade across the passenger terminal building.
- For a luxurious ride to downtown, book a limousine and make a grand exit from the airport.
- Other ground transportation options include taxi service and public transport.
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Parking
Parking is never a hassle when you are flying through the Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. Parking is offered in the form of hourly, daily and monthly. If you are at the airport to pick up someone, take advantage of the Cell Phone Parking lot and park your vehicle hassle free.