Why Rent a Car in Edmonton with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Edmonton at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Edmonton including Alberta Legislature, Elk Island National Park, and Fort Edmonton Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Edmonton car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Edmonton International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Edmonton
Edmonton is one of the few cities where you can enjoy the perfect mix of winter sports, rare wildlife and delicious cuisines. So what are you waiting for, rent a car and get set for an amazing adventure. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will keep you away from unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in both the residential zones and school zones is 25-30 mph.
• There are more than 2000 parking stalls situated around downtown. The best place to park would be near the Arts District, Churchill Square and Canada Place. Parking rate varies from $2-$3.50/hour.
• 7:30 AM - 9 AM and 5 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Whyte Avenue and 124th Street.Take a Day Trip!
• If you are a wildlife lover then Elk Island National Park would be the perfect day trip destination. Apart from watching rare wildlife in action, travelers can also enjoy activities like hiking, skiing and camping.
• Banff is a must visit for anyone traveling to Edmonton. Beautiful lakes, mountains and great dining await you in this city. So if a weekend of fun is on your mind, Banff should be your first choice.