Why Rent a Car in Fort McMurray with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort McMurray at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort McMurray including Oil Sands Discovery Centre, MacDonald Island Park, and Heritage Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort McMurray car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fort McMurray Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fort McMurray
Drive across beautiful sand dunes and grace spectacular natural beauty on your road trip across Fort McMurray. Get some friends along, rent a car and explore this beautiful city. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then make sure you follow these essential driving tips.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph and 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking can be a problem so a little knowledge always helps. Public parking lots can be found on the 'Hospital Street' and near the 'CA Knight Way'. Parking rate varies from $2 for 30 minutes to $15 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try and avoid congested areas like downtown during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 35 miles to reach the town of Fort McKay which is particularly famous for its national parks and delicious local cuisine. Set up a camp in one of the parks, prepare a barbeque and enjoy the marvels of nature.
• Fort Chipewyan is the perfect day trip destination that is particularly famous for its beautiful rivers. If you are looking to spend the weekend fishing then this is the place to go.