Why rent a car in Indianapolis with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Indianapolis at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Indianapolis including the Indianapolis Zoo, White River State Park, and The Indianapolis Museum of Art and the Oldfields Estate and Gardens. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Indianapolis car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Indianapolis International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Indianapolis
A rental car is the best means to explore Indianapolis, but driving around Indianapolis can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Indy:
• The speed limit in Indianapolis in the freeway urban area is 50-55 mph while if you are driving in the residential urban area keep your speed limited to 20-30 mph.
• While visiting the Indianapolis Zoo with your family, you can conveniently park your vehicle at the White River State Park-South Lot or the Zoo lot. The parking lots charge $3.00 for an hour.
• From 3:30 p.m. and 5:45 PM is the major rush hour in Indianapolis. If you really have to get around, travel either after 6 pm or before 9 am.Take a Day Trip!
• Just about 2 hours 39 minutes away from Indianapolis is the beautiful city of Columbus, acting as a great daytrip destination. Spend some time around nature at the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden, explore the beauty of the Ohio Statehouse, and take a tour of Santa Maria- the replica of Christopher Columbus' ship.
• Plan a day at the Hunter's Honey Farm and learn how honey and candle is made. It will take you around 20 minutes to reach here.