Book Kona Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Kona with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kona at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kona including Kua Bay Beach, Mauna Kea Summit, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kona car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Kona International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Kona
Kona is the land of beautiful beaches, exciting water sports and delicious coffee, a land that is best explored in your personal vehicle. Since this is a small city it's advisable that you rent a car and embark on a road trip with your friends. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit is 25 mph in residential zones and 55 mph on the highways.
• Kona is a small city and parking can be a big problem so a little knowledge always helps. The best places to park your car would be near the Ali'I Drive and Kupipi Street. Near prominent attractions like the Kaloko-Honokohau National Park, parking spot can be found right outside the venue.
• 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic, so avoid congested areas like the Ali'I Drive and Kuakini Highway.
Take a Day Trip!
• Kaloko-Honokohau National Park is the perfect day trip destination that offers everything from beautiful beaches to ancient archaeological sites. Don't forget to camp in the area to enjoy wilderness at its best.
• Drive around 2 hours to reach the famous Hawaii Volcanoes National Park which is particularly famous for the Halemaumau Crater. See volcanic gas being released from enormous craters and don't forget to try the exciting hiking trails.