Book Lethbridge Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Lethbridge with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Lethbridge at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Lethbridge including Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden, Fort Whoop-Up National Historic Site, and Brewery Gardens. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Lethbridge car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Lethbridge Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Lethbridge
Rent a car and drive across this beautiful city which is famous for its breweries and ranching communities. Although Lethbridge is a small city there is plenty to do for people of all ages. Driving around this city can be a tough job if visiting for the first time, so here are some of the tips that will keep you away from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit is 20 mph in residential and school zones, while it can go up to 60 mph on the highways.
• Lethbridge might be a small city but there is no dearth of parking locations across the city. Some of the best places to park your car would be the 'Lethbridge Court House', 'Lethbridge Public Library' and the 'City Hall'. Parking rate varies from $8-$12 for a day.
• 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like downtown during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for some adventure? Head to the Waterton Lakes National Park which is about an hour's drive from the city. This park is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers everything from hiking, camping to boating.
• Calgary is the perfect day trip destination and is just about 2 hours drive from the city. Although the city is famous for its professional sports set up and art venues, you'll also get many exciting dining and shopping attractions in Calgary.