Book Grande Prairie Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Grande Prairie with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Grande Prairie at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Grande Prairie including Dunvegan, Muskoseepi Park, and Nitehawk Ski Hill. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Grande Prairie car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Grande Prairie Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Grande Prairie
Known as the Peace Country, Grande Prairie treats travelers with exciting hiking trails, delicious local cuisine and rare bird species. Renting a car is the best way to explore Grande Prairie for sure. Not only is it more comfortable but it also saves you from the hassles of public transport. If driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20-25 mph while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Best parking spots can be found near the Main Street and Center Street. Parking rate varies from $1 for an hour to $10 for a day. Some of the other areas where you can find easy parking space are Jefferson Street and NW 2nd Street.
• 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the Main Street during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Dawson Creek is the ideal day trip destination from Grande Prairie, situated about 90 miles from the city. Famous for its rodeo events, Dawson Creek offers everything from famous art galleries, historic museums to delicious local cuisine.
• Adventure lovers should head to the town of Peace River which is surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains. Whether you love hiking, camping or kayaking, everything is possible in Peace River.