Book North Bay Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Lloydminster with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Lloydminster at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Lloydminster including Border City Petting Zoo, Lloydminster Culture and Science Centre, and the Farmers Markets. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Lloydminster car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Lloydminster International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Lloydminster
A rental car is the best means to explore Lloydminster, but driving around Lloydminster can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Black Gold Capital of Canada:
• The speed limit in school zones is 30 km/h while that in the freeway urban area is 65 km/h.
• Parking is easy while visiting the Lloydminster Culture and Science Centre. The parking garage adjacent to the museum offers ample and convenient parking spaces to the visitors.
• The morning rush hour in Lloydminster is from 05:00 am to 2:00 pm while in evening is from 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for an awesome day trip destination from Lloydminster? Saskatoon is a great choice for travelers. If this is a family trip, ask your young ones to the Kinsmen Park and if you are interested in art, make a sure shot visit to the Mendel Art Gallery. The Ukrainian Museum of Canada and the Kinsmen Play Village are other must visit attractions of the city.
• Calgary is another great daytrip option from Lloydminster. Capture amazing views of the city from the top of the Calgary Tower, spend some relaxed time at the Prince's Island Park and spend some fun filled time with your family at the Calgary Zoo.