Why Rent a Car in Sudbury with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sudbury at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sudbury including Bell Park Walkway, Science North, and Halfway Lake Provincial Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sudbury car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the 'The Greater Sudbury Airport' or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Sudbury
Art lovers would simply love their stay in Sudbury which is famous for its exciting theatre scene and engrossing festivals. Renting a car is certainly the best way to explore this city, saving you from the hassles of public transport. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then there are some tips that you need to take care of.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 25 mph and 70 mph on the highways.
• There are more than 3500 parking spaces in downtown with the Energy Court Lot 13 and Beech Street Lot 14 being the most popular parking spots. Parking rate varies from $2 for an hour to $16 for a day.
• 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM are the rush hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Minto Street and Elgin Street.Take a Day Trip!
• If you are looking for the perfect family getaway then drive around 60 miles to reach Sturgeon Falls which is quite popular among the travelers. Set a camp near the falls and don't forget to prepare delicious barbeque.
• Drive around 100 miles to reach the beautiful town of 'Parry Sound' which is famous for its delicious seafood and pristine forests. Whether you are traveling with friends or family, Parry Sound will certainly leave an impression on you.