Why Rent a Car in Pittsburgh with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Pittsburgh at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Pittsburgh including Mount Washington, National Aviary, and Carnegie Museum of Art & Natural History. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Pittsburgh car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Pittsburgh International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Pittsburgh
Rich history, unique architectural heritage and delicious local cuisine attract people to the city of Pittsburgh. If you want to explore the best of this city then plan a road trip with your partner. With so many car rental locations present, finding the perfect car for the trip won't be a tough job. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of parking spaces in downtown available for both hourly and monthly parking. Situated at the intersection of Penn Avenue and 12th Street, Grant Street Transportation Center is considered the best place to park your car.
• PA-28 and PA-60 are considered the congested areas so avoid these routes during the peak hours (7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM) of traffic.Take a Day Trip!
• Kennywood Park is the perfect family day trip destination from Pittsburgh. Enjoy exciting roller coaster rides, taste delicious cuisines or simply sit back and relax, the choices offered are not only spectacular but also irresistible.
• Adventure lovers should drive to Ohiopyle which is about 70 miles from Pittsburgh. This area is famous for adventure activities like hiking, mountain climbing, rafting, fishing, skiing and much more.