Why Rent a Car in Portland with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Portland at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Portland including Forest Park, International Rose Test Garden, and Pittock Mansion. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Portland car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Portland International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Portland
Nothing can be more fun than driving around the beautiful city of Portland and exploring its wonderful microbreweries. Rental car is considered the best way to get familiar with the city as it gives more freedom and saves you from the troubles of public transport. If you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• The city of Portland offers more than 9500 parking spaces so finding the right spot is never a worry. Some of the most reliable parking spots in downtown can be found in the garages on '1078 SW 10th Avenue' and '816 SW 4th Avenue'. Parking rate varies from $8-$16 for a day.
• 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so try and avoid congested areas like downtown as much as possible during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Adventure lovers should drive around 100 miles to reach Mount Hood which is the perfect spot for hiking enthusiasts. Camp in the area, enjoy the spectacular views and don't forget to prepare delicious barbeque with friends.
• Looking for a treat for your taste buds? Plan a day trip to Oregon Wine Country which contains more than 100 wineries. Taste some of the world's best wines including Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir in the area.