Book cheap flights to Portland International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on PDX flights. Grab our Portland International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Portland International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Portland International Airport serves the port city of Portland in Oregon, US. This joint civil-military airport is the state’s largest airport and it accounts for 90% of the state’s air passenger traffic. It is located within Portland's city limits near a river. Portland International Airport offers scheduled domestic flights to most of the major airports in the United States in addition to several non-stop international flights to Canada, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Some of the most popular destinations covered by the airport include Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Guadalajara and Vancouver. The airport also offers several seasonal flights at certain times of the year. The airlines serving Portland International Airport chiefly include American Eagle, American Airlines, Delta Connection, United Airlines, United Express, Virgin America and Volaris. This airport is owned and operated by Port of Portland. It serves as a hub for Alaska Airlines, Ameriflight, Horizon Air and PenAir.
Portland International Airport Amenities
- Portland International Airport has nearly 30 cafes and restaurants, including the famous ones like McDonald’s and Starbucks Coffee.
- It also has a large number of shopping outlets that sell leather goods, fashion accessories, travel accessories, headphones, cosmetics and skin care products, books and magazines etc.
- An impossible to miss attraction in the airport is Hollywood Theatre. This free, 17-seat micro-cinema hall is a project of Portland’s historic Hollywood Theatre and features short animations, documentaries and music videos.
- Passengers can avail free Wi-Fi inside the airport’s premises.
- One can enjoy the Art Program and live music performances in the airport.
- Business travelers can make use of the airport’s Conference Center for their business presentations and seminars. It is a 7 room assembly with a capacity of 65 persons with catering options and standard accessories like digital projectors, fax and photocopy machines.
- Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the parking zones of the airport. There are no time restrictions and thus a user can utilize the charging stations for as long as he wishes. Apart from the regular parking fee, there is no additional cost.
Portland International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can choose from charter bus service, shuttles, rental cars, taxis, buses, vans, cabs and few other options to travel to and from Portland International Airport.
- There are 5 rental car companies to choose from- Avis, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
- Those looking for scheduled bus and van service can choose from a total of 8 service providers like Blue Star Airporter, Caravan Airport Transportation, Central Oregon Breeze and City 2 City Shuttle Inc.
- On-demand cabs are offered by Lyft, Uber and Wingz.
Portland International Airport Parking
Travelers to Portland International Airport can choose to park their vehicles in Economy, Long-Term, Short-Term or Valet parking spots.
- Economy Parking costs USD 3 per hour and USD 10 per day.
- Long-Term Parking costs USD 3 per hour and USD 21 per day.
- Short-Term Parking costs USD 3 per hour and USD 27 per day.
- Valet Parking costs USD 10 per hour and USD 30 per day.