Book Quebec Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Quebec with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Quebec at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Quebec including Palace Royal, Old Quebec, and the Basilique Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Québec. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Quebec car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Montréal's Trudeau International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Quebec
A rental car is the best means to explore Quebec, but driving around Quebec can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around La Belle:
• The maximum driving speed limit on major highways in Quebec City is 100 km/h, the same applies to major provincial roads too. Speed limit in Quebec City is measured in kilometers/hour.
• While visiting the Old Town in Quebec, the best place to park your car is under the City Hall. Another great parking option is under the Palais Montcalm concert venue. Both the parking lots offer parking for a flat rate of $14 per day.
• From 07:00 am to 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Quebec. Avoid using Highway 2o during the rush hour, Dorval Avenue and Lakeshore Road are a major relief during the morning and evening rush hour.
Take a Day Trip!
• Located just about 15 minutes away from the Quebec City is the beautiful area of Wendake. Whether you wish to take a walk at the Historic Old Wendake or wish to explore the beauty of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette Church, the choice is yours. Don’t forget browsing through the local galleries and shops.
• Nestled between a beautiful valley and the Saint Lawrence River, Baie-St-Paul is a great place to plan a daytrip from Quebec City. Make a sure shot visit to the Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric and Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul.