Book Sarnia Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Sarnia with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sarnia at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sarnia including Stones 'N Bones Museum, Sarnia Centennial Park, and the Canatara Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sarnia car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Sarnia
A rental car is the best means to explore Sarnia, but driving around Sarnia can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Imperial City:
• The speed limit within the city is 40 mph and if you are driving on highways keep limited to 60-65 mph.
• While visiting the Bayside Mall in Sarnia, take advantage of the underground parking offered by the mall. The parking garage opens from 7:00am – 7:00pm and charges a maximum of $5/day. When visiting the Stones 'N Bones Museum on Christina Street, take advantage of any of the nearby parking lots to keep your vehicle safe.
• Moving around Sarnia in a car is one of the best choices as the traffic here is usually light with no major rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Take a daytrip to Toronto when vacationing in Sarnia. With just 2 hours 50 minutes of your traveling time, you will reach one of the most visited cities of Canada. Capture enchanting views of the area from the top of the CN Tower, have a great time with your kids at the Toronto Zoo, explore the amazing artifacts at the Royal Ontario Museum, and make this daytrip a wonderful one.
• Located just an hour drive from Sarnia, Windsor is an amazing daytrip option. The Art Gallery of Windsor and the Serbian Heritage Museum are surely not to be missed when visiting Windsor.