Why Rent a Car in Windsor with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Windsor at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Windsor including Odette Sculpture Park, Old Walkerville Neighborhood, and Willistead Manor. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Windsor car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Windsor Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Windsor
Whether you want to play with your luck in a casino, explore heritage architecture or tour world class breweries, renting a car is the best way to drive around Windsor. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then it's recommended that you take note of these essential tips.
• Speed limit in the residential zones is 25 mph, while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• The city of Windsor offers more than 4400 parking spaces so finding the right spot is never a worry. If you are visiting downtown then the best place to park your car would be the Parking Garage 3 located on the Ferry Street.
• 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the Park Street and Pitt Street during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Detroit is the perfect day trip destination from Windsor, home to some of the best museums in USA. Detroit also packs many famous attractions like the Detroit Zoo and Detroit Institute of Arts, so get ready for some amazing time in the city.
• Drive around 60 miles from Windsor to reach Pelee Island which is famous for its rare wildlife and romantic boat tours. If you are looking to spend some secluded time with your partner then this is the best place to visit.