Book Saskatoon Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Saskatoon with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Saskatoon at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Saskatoon including Wanuskewin Heritage Park, Wilson's Entertainment Park, and Broadway Theatre. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Saskatoon car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Saskatoon
Known as City of Bridges, Saskatoon is one destination that charms visitors with its Art Nouveau architecture, beautiful rivers and green expanse. This small city is best explored by a rental car which makes traveling not only more comfortable but also a private affair. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit is 20 mph in residential and school zones and can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of parking spaces in downtown so don't worry before embarking on a road trip. When visiting downtown you'll find the best parking spots in the Midtown Plaza - South Lot and the 20th Street. Parking rate varies from $3-$12 for a day.
• Broadway Avenue and 3rd Avenue are the most congested areas in the city, so avoid these two areas during the rush hours. Peak traffic hours are 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 90 miles to reach the quiet and beautiful town of North Battleford. Whether you want to camp near the Saskatchewan River or taste the delicious local cuisine, the choices offered here are certainly irresistible.
• Davidson is the perfect day trip destination, situated halfway between Regina and Saskatoon. Davidson is about 70 miles from Saskatoon and is particularly famous for its beautiful golf courses.