Why Rent a Car in Sault Ste Marie with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sault Ste. Marie at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sault Ste. Marie including Pancake Bay Provincial Park, Sault Ste. Marie Museum, and St. Mary's Island. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sault Ste. Marie car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Sault Ste. Marie Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Sault Ste. Marie
Known as the 'Meeting Place', Sault Ste. Marie is a fascinating destination that offers everything from beautiful beaches, pristine waterfalls to secluded forests. If you are a nature lover then this is the perfect destination for you, just rent a car and explore this amazing city. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that you need to take care of.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20-25 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking can be a problem in Sault Ste. Marie so it's better to know about reliable parking spots. You'll find some of the best parking garages on the Elgin Street and Queen Street East. Parking rate varies from $8-$12 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the downtown during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• For adventure lovers Red Rock is the perfect destination. Boasting of rugged cliffs and beautiful rivers, Red Rock offers opportunities for fishing, camping, hiking, skiing and much more.
• If you are looking for great food and spectacular shopping experience then drive around 180 miles to reach the city of Sudbury. Pamper yourself by shopping for antiques and don't forget to try the delicious local cuisine.