Book Seattle Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Seattle with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Seattle at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Seattle including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and Seattle Waterfront. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Seattle car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Seattle
Drive across the beautiful Cascade and Olympic Mountains and taste delicious seafood on your trip across Seattle. The best way to explore this city is by renting a car as it is not only more comfortable but also saves you from the hassles of public transport. If you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that'll really come in handy.
• Speed limit in the residential zones is 25 mph which can go up to 65 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of places where you can park your car in downtown. Some of the best spots are the 'Desimone Lot' on the Virginia Street and the 'Bell Street Pier Garage' on the Wall Street. If you are visiting famous attractions like the Seattle Asian Art Museum then you'll find the parking right outside the venue.
• 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so try and avoid congested routes like I-5 and I-405 during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Adventure lovers should drive for about an hour on I-90 to reach Snoqualmie Pass which offers many exciting hiking opportunities. Camp in the area and don't forget to prepare delicious barbeque with your friends.
• Drive about 2 hours on I-90 to reach the town of Leavenworth which is famous for its Bavarian architecture and world class shopping stores. This city also has many German restaurants for those who like to pamper their taste buds.