Boeing Field King County International Airport is a public airport situated about 5 miles from downtown Seattle in Washington. This airport offers everything from passenger, cargo to general aviation service. Boeing Field King County International Airport is served by Kenmore Air and San Juan Airlines which operate scheduled flights to destinations like Friday Harbor, Nanaimo, Orcas Island, Port Angeles, Tofino and Anacortes. Whether you want to enjoy freshly brewed coffee or rent a car, everything is possible at the Boeing Field King County International Airport.
Boeing Field King County International Airport Amenities
- Boeing Field King County International Airport is home to the 'Museum of Flight' which showcases many heritage aircrafts including British Airways Concorde.
- Treat your taste buds to everything from sandwiches to freshly brewed coffee at the food joints situated inside the airport. So go ahead and have a great time.
- Some of the other services offered include car park, lost & found, medical aid and much more.
Boeing Field King County International Airport Ground Transportation
- Private taxis are available outside the airport terminal, so commuting to/from the airport is never a problem.
- Several hotel shuttles serve the airport, transporting the passengers directly to their respective hotels.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include public buses, car rental service and much more.
Boeing Field King County International Airport Parking
There are plenty of parking spaces available at the airport with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking area is monitored regularly which ensures safety and security of your vehicles.