Why Rent a Car in Winnipeg with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Winnipeg at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Winnipeg including Winnipeg Art Gallery, Wonders of Nature, and Assiniboine Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Winnipeg car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Winnipeg
Winnipeg is a beautiful city and the best way to explore it is by renting a car. Although Winnipeg is a well organized city there are some tips that you need to take care of before you start driving around the city. Tips that'll help you avoid any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in the city is 30 mph, while on the highways it can go up to 60 mph.
• Who says there are fewer parking spaces in downtown Winnipeg? There are more than 30,000 parking spaces in downtown with MTS Centre and Millennium Park being considered the best parking spots. If you are traveling to prominent attractions like 'Royal Canadian Mint Museum' and 'St Boniface Cathedral' then you'll find the parking space right outside the venue.
• Peak traffic hours are 7 AM - 8:30 AM and 5 PM - 6:30 PM so try and avoid congested areas like Osborne Street and Winnipeg Square during these hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Grand Beach is considered one of the best day trip destinations from Winnipeg, about an hour's drive from the city. Famous for its white sandy beaches and delicious seafood, Grand Beach is the perfect spot for the eternal romantics at heart.
• Looking for adventure? Drive to the Whiteshell Provincial Park which is about 90 minutes drive from Winnipeg. Enjoy activities like boating, hiking, camping and much more in this park, certainly a must visit.