Find great value on flights from Montreal to Barbados with CheapOair! Barbados offers a broad range of attractions for all kinds of tourist. Apart from its fair share of gorgeous beaches, Barbados also caters to the taste of nature enthusiasts, history buffs, and party lovers. Those having interest in history should definitely visit Barbados Museum and Historical Society. Housed in a 193-year-old colonial building, the museum offers a look back at the Caribbean country’s history and growth. Visit Barbados Wildlife Reserve to meet green monkeys, red-footed tortoises, and Red Brockets (a South American deer). Spend your day at Harrison’s Cave, one of the most sought after attraction of Barbados. And visit Mount Gay, considered the world’s oldest rum company to learn about wine making and sample about half-dozen varieties. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Barbados!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YMQ? 7:40AM Air Canada Flight #8465
- When does the last flight depart to BGI? 7:40AM Air Canada Flight #8465
- What is the travel distance between Montreal and Barbados?2,381 miles
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YMQ to BGI?Saturday
- In last 30 days, what is the %age of BGI visitors who spent less than 3 days in the city?100.00 %
- Which is the nearest airport to Barbados, Barbados?Grantley Adams International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Montreal, Canada?Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport