Find great value on flights from Montreal to Shanghai Pu Dong with CheapOair! Pu Dong is the newest district of Shanghai inundated with skyscrapers. While you are here, make a trip to Oriental Pearl TV Tower, constructed in the year 1994, it is the third tallest tower in the world. Save some time for Shanghai Municipal Museum, which recreates interiors of houses and shops from the farming era up to the swinging 1930s. Visit Shanghai Ocean Aquarium and have up-close and personal experience with ferocious sharks. If you are visiting with family do not miss out visiting Shanghai Science and Technology Museum and Century Park. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Shanghai Pu Dong!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YMQ? 1:05PM Air Canada Flight #8466
- When does the last flight depart to PVG? 2:10PM Air Canada Flight #8825
- What is the travel distance between Montreal and Shanghai Pu Dong?7,076 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between YMQ to PVG?There are 6 weekly flights between YMQ and PVG.
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YMQ to PVG?Wednesday
- In last 30 days, what is the %age of PVG visitors who spent less than 3 days in the city?100.00 %
- Which is the nearest airport to Shanghai Pu Dong, China?Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Montreal, Canada?Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport