Find great value on flights from Santorini to Athens with CheapOair! Athens is the capital and largest city of Athens. Being one of the world’s oldest cities, Athens has a rich historical past. The heritage of the classical era is still evident in the city and can been seen in various attractions. Start your tour by browsing through amazing pieces of 4,000 artifacts in the New Acropolis Museum. National Archaeological Museum is another great place to get a peep into the spectacular artifacts. Also check out the largest temple in Greece, the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Other not to be missed out attractions includes Parthenon, Plaka, Ancient Agora, and Erechtheum etc. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Athens!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from JTR? 6:25AM Aegean Airlines Flight #7351
- When does the last flight depart to ATH? 11:59PM Volotea Flight #4135
- What is the travel distance between Santorini and Athens?135 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between JTR to ATH?There are 25 weekly flights between JTR and ATH.
- How many daily flights fly between Santorini to Athens?
There are 3 daily flights between JTR and ATH
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from JTR to ATH?Sunday
- Which is the nearest airport to Athens, Greece?Athens Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Santorini, Greece?Santorini Airport