Find great value on flights from Toronto to Santiago with CheapOair! Santiago is the capital and largest city of Chile. Santiago is the political and cultural centre of the city, featuring plenty of museums, theatres, events, restaurants and bars! The city being in the proximity of both the mountains and the Pacific Oceans offers opportunities to ski, and have great time at sea, all in the same day. When you visit Santiago, do make a trip to San Cristobal Hill - or Cerro San Cristobal, a forest-carpeted mountain rising from the city, stop at the Red House - or Casa Colorada to admire its architecture. Take a stroll through Plaza de Armas, city's social hub, and experience some peaceful time at Santiago’s Church. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Santiago!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YTO? 8:00PM Air Canada Flight #7732
- When does the last flight depart to SCL? 8:25PM Air Canada Flight #93
- What is the travel distance between Toronto and Santiago?5,362 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between YTO to SCL?There are 3 weekly flights between YTO and SCL.
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YTO to SCL?Thursday
- Which is the nearest airport to Santiago, Chile?Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Toronto, Canada?Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport